Amara La Negra Net Worth 2022: Amara La Negra is a Cuban-Dominican singer, songwriter, and actress. She is best known for her collaboration with Pitbull on the single “Piensas,” which peaked at number two on the Latin charts and was nominated for an MTV Video Music Award in 2015. Amara La Negra Net Worth 2022 has been estimated to be $2 million while she is still young and just starting her career.
Read more: Michael Caine Net Worth
|Real Name||Diana Danelys De Los Santos|
|Birth Date/ Age||October 4, 1990/ 30 years old|
|Birth Place||Miami, Florida, U. S.|
|Profession||Rapper, Singer, Actress|
|Amara La Negra Net Worth 2022||$2 million|
Amara La Negra’s real name is Amarah Louise Lara. She was born in Havana, Cuba, and moved to the Dominican Republic when she was two years old. Her mother came from a poor neighbourhood in Santo Domingo and worked as an accountant, while her father came from a wealthy background but opted for life on the streets as he didn’t want his children growing up without true love or money own.
For this reason, they weren’t legally married until recently, which made it difficult for Amara to move back into that world due to not having papers at first. But luckily enough, after many rejections along the way, she managed to get all necessary documents sorted out so she could finally be reunited with her family in the Dominican Republic.
Amara started working at an early age, which is a common occurrence for children living in poverty worldwide. However, as she grew older, it became evident to those close to Amara La Negra that music was her true passion. A girl from Santo Domingo had to work hard and also got lucky.
She met some people at a concert who offered her to make a song with Pitbull. She did it, and this helped her career move forward one step. After that, the door was open for more opportunities like being on someone else’s song. Her net worth has been estimated to be $400,000.
Read more: Mel Gibson Net Worth
“Amara La Negra Net Worth.” CelebrityNetWorth.com – Get the Latest on Celebrities’ Wealth and Income Information. N.p., n.d. Web. April 15th, 2016
“Pitbull ft Amara La Negra “Piensas” YouTube, PitbullVEVO, 11 Mar 2015, youtube video published 16 Apr 2016
“J Balvin Ft Amara La Negra Machika (Official Video)” YouTube, JBalvinVEVO, 13 Feb 2014 Youtube video Published 29 Aug 2013
Amara La Negra Net Worth 2022 & Career
Amara was just four years old when she started her musical career by starring on the Spanish language TV show Sabado Gigante, one of only two black girls on the entire cast. Before becoming a backup dancer for famous Latin artists like Tito Puente and Celia Cruz, she spent six seasons working.
Amara is an artist who has been performing for more than 20 years, but in 2006 she dropped out of the scene to focus on raising her daughter. However, in 2014, Amara La Negra returned with a newfound vigour and energy that caught everyone off guard – which led to some collaborations with artists like J Balvin and Pitbull and taking part in last year’s Premios Juventud show.
Amara La Negra has been going to lots of places in Latin America. She was just in Colombia, where she did a two-month tour followed by even more shows this summer. After that, she will be travelling to Mexico with fellow Dominican rapper Maluma and others.
Read more: Mayweather Net Worth
Amara La Negra Height, Weight & Measurements
Amara La Negra is a well-known Cuban singer and actress. She currently stands at 5’7″ or 170 cm tall, weighs 136 pounds, has black hair with brown eyes; her bust size measures 35 inches (85cm), waistline 25 inches (64 cm), hips measure 36 inches.
A post shared by A M A R A “LA NEGRA” (@amaralanegraaln) on Instagram shows Amara’s measurements as she proudly poses for the camera: height -170 centimetres (~5 feet 7″), weight ~136 lbs., chest size – 85 centimetres (~34-inch breast); Waistline – 64 centimetres (~25inches); Hipline 86 centimetres.
Amara La Negra’s Boyfriend
Amara La Negra and EmJay Johnson’s whirlwind romance was featured in Love & Hip Hop Miami 2020 and shocked all their fans following the couple through Instagram. Amara first surprised her followers with a post announcing that she had found love, captioned “We gon’ make it work” on April 5th, 2019. The lovers quickly followed up this announcement by surprising everyone when they announced themselves as a new Hollywood power couple at an award show days later!
Amara LaNegra is one of America’s favorite reality TV stars from the VH1 show – Love and HipHop: Miami 2023 Season 2 (herself)and BravoTV Housewives series RHOA Atlanta season 9 episode 1 to RHOA Atlanta Season 11 Episode 18 and RHOA Real Housewives of Atlanta season 12.
Read more: Yousef Erakat Net Worth
Amara La Negra Net Worth 2022 | age, career, bio, wiki, salary
– Amara La Negra’s net worth has been estimated to be $2 million.
– Amara was born in Santo Domingo. Her mother was a singer for extra money and an accountant. Amara kept up with music but became more interested when she met some producers who wanted to collaborate on “Piensas.” It helped her career too.
– In 2006, when I was 27 years old, I quit singing to do something else so that I could spend time with friends and family. But in 2014, I returned with a new album and worked with J Balvin. People loved the song “La Negra Tiene Tumbao.” We performed on a TV show called Premio Juventud.
Read more: Michael Weatherly Networth
– Amara La Negra, born Francisca Lachapelle in Santo Domingo and primarily raised by her mother, who was a singer on the side for extra income while she worked as an accountant; grew up with music but became more invested when she met producers at the concert
– In 2006, Ammaa became tired of giving up time with family and friends to work that wasn’t rewarding enough. They stopped performing altogether until 2014 when they came back with a new album called “La Negra Tiene Tumbao,” which was a smash hit. They have been invited to perform at the Premios Juventud show.
– Then, 2016 debut full-length solo album “Amor Amarillo” (Yellow Love) debuted #14 on Billboard 200 chart and #73 on Billboard’s Top R&B/Hip-Hop albums.
– In 2018, she opened for Beyoncé in ‘The Mrs Carter Show World Tour’ at the London stopover during her tour to promote “Amor Amarillo.”
– Amara La Negra has also starred as a judge on Univision’s singing competition show Quinceañera (Spanish: quinceañera) since 2017.